Monday 7 September 2015

An Interview With James Head

     Obviously, at the current moment James Head should be very happy with himself. He is currently second in the drivers standings and has picked up a second and a third place due to his hard efforts. I decided to have a brief talk with him over Skype to see how he felt about his situation and his hopes from the future. Enjoy.

Q. So James, consistency has put you second in the championship, only 2 points behind Matt Orange. He's in a faster car. What can you do to beat those Mercs?

A. Yes! Honestly, I don't know.. I'll need a bit of luck in the upcoming race at China, but I'm quietly confident.

Q. So how was the race today?

A. The race was pretty good to be fair! Glad to get my first podium of the season! The car felt good.

Q. Finally, China is next. What do you hope for there?

A. I'm hoping to get another podium in China, and try and start mounting my title challenge.

Note - If you are a driver in IF1C and want to be interviewed, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment